Th 16th Mining & Exploration Forum MINEX Russia will take place in Moscow from 6 till 8 October and will bring together national and international mining companies, equipment, and service providers from Russia and overseas. Companies who cannot exhibit at MINEX Russia this year due to travel restrictions, can still promote their brands and introduce new products & solutions to in-person and online audiences at the Forum hybrid sessions, the Virtual Exhibition, and online Competitions.
Online exhibition will allow an excellent showcase of the products and services with virtual exhibition halls and feature packed customisable booths. It will offer ample branding options and opportunities to interact with prospects in real time through integrated chat and video meeting features.
MINEX Russia virtual exhibition includes the following features:
- • Delegates participating in-person and virtually will connect to the virtual exhibition halls via the browser or mobile app.
• Each exhibitor will have branded booth featuring company logos corporate profiles in Russian and English, contact request form, and profiles of exhibitors “manning” virtual booth.
• Analytical tools will help exhibitors to gauge instant market reaction with qualified leads and comprehensive reports.
• Exhibitors will be able to add to their virtual booth digital materials such as pdf brochures, presentation slides, video demos, on-demand webinars and much more.
• Visitors will be able to chat and meet with virtual exhibitors using instant video meeting tools.
• To facilitate better communications with prospects and clients, virtual exhibitors will be able to connect them with their top experts from all over the world right at their virtual booth.
• Exhibitors will be able to organise live or pre-recorded presentations.
• Selected presentations will be added to the virtual conference agenda and promoted to delegates participating in-person or virtually.
• To widen the audience and making presentations more accessible, besides broadcasting presentations to event platforms they can be simultaneously streamed to social media e.g. YouTube or Facebook.
• Presentations will be recorded, edited, and available after the event.
• Simultaneous translation of the presentations can be organised on request.
• Russian speaking concierge service is available on request.
2020 has become for the whole world and for the mining and metallurgical industry, a year of unprecedented challenges, risks, and new realities.
The online interactive Forum will provide an exclusive platform for business experts, thought leaders, and policymakers to connect and share valuable insights on the different aspects of the mining industry including the latest trends & techniques, global collaborations, lessons learned, and real-time solutions to tackle the ongoing challenges.
Speakers who cannot attend the forum in person will still be able to present to the forum’s live and virtual audiences. All forum sessions or individual presentations, slide presentations, Q&As, keynotes, panel sessions and series of masterclasses will be available for viewing after the forum to all participants.
Our new web-based simultaneous translation system will help virtual and in-person participants seamlessly listen to simultaneous translation of presentations and ask presenters questions in real-time.
Mining Goes Digital Conference
The digital transformation of the mining industry is inevitable as it is a part of more comprehensive societal and business evolution. Yet, the current crisis has the potential to accelerate digital processes that are on the way. During COVID-19 pandemic digital solutions have become even more critical, offering opportunities for organisations to adapt their business to a new reality. Several questions surround the decision with respect to the digital transformation of the mining sector, such as:
• How is the mining sector adopting the use of digital technologies?
• What are the impacts of the introduction of automation and digital processes in the
• How can the disruptions caused by the digitalisation be reduced in the mining sector?
• What type of policies can be considered for remediating the disruptions caused by the digitalisation of the mining industry?
• Finally, is the COVID-19 pandemic crisis an appropriate moment to accelerate the digital transformation of the mining sector?
These and other issues will be addressed at the 2nd “Mining Goes Digital Conference” conference organised in hybrid in-person and virtual format alongside MINEX Russia Forum.
The conference will also showcase examples of digitalisation of mining and metallurgical and mining enterprises using artificial intelligence technologies, machine learning, big data analysis, digital and satellite monitoring systems, IoT, blockchain, etc.
Speakers will be able to present from the stage or remotely. Delegates will be offered opportunities for connecting to speakers via online chat and online video meeting planner.
MINEX Russia provides regular platform for holding industry-wide competitions to showcase investment projects, evaluating innovative technological solutions, and highlighting best practices and achievements.
This year MINEX Russia will continue supporting these important for the Russian mining industry events and will organise in hybrid format the following competitions:
• Russian Mining Excellence Award
We have developed our own mobile application to ensure seamless communications between the participants present at the forum in person and virtually. In the application, you will be able to access the list of participants, open personal chats, send meeting invitations, synchronise meetings to your personal calendar and hold meetings either on-site or in your personal virtual room. Read more