MINEX Russia Mining & Exploration Forum and Expo
The 16th Mining and Geological Forum MINEX Russia will take place in Moscow from 6 to 8 October 2020.
The Forum Secretariat will take all necessary measures to ensure the safety of forum participants and exhibition visitors. Our security and hotel staff will monitor the number of people present in the conference and exhibition halls and food areas, as well as monitor the implementation of mandatory personal hygiene and sanitary measures. We care about your safety!
Industry leaders from companies, ministries, and Universities from Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, countries of the European Economic Community, China, North America, Southeast Asia, and Australia take part in the annual forums.
About 60% of the MINEX Russia Forum participants and exhibition visitors are C-type managers.
MINEX Russia Forum provides opportunities for presentation and discussion of key trends, projects and technologies in the mining and geological industry in Russia and overseas. The forum, which took place in October 2019, featured over 180 presentations and panel contributions.
«Mining Goes Digital» conference on digital transformation in the mining industry and MineDigital competition were launched alongside MINEX Russia Forum in 2019. The conference and the competition created a combined international platform for the presentation of innovative digital technologies for the mining and extractive industries.
Over 90 Russian and international companies exhibited at MINEX Russia Mining Trade & Investment Show in 2019 which attracted over 1000 visitors.
We have created a unique hybrid platform that will allow holding presentations, organising business meetings both offline and online. Even if you cannot attend the event in person, we will offer you online opportunities for making presentations at the forum. You will also be able to demonstrate your company’s projects, products and services at a virtual exhibition. You will also be able to connect with colleagues, make new contacts, participate in virtual networking events, and much more.
Our new web-based simultaneous translation system will help virtual and in-person participants seamlessly listen to simultaneous translation of presentations and ask presenters questions in real time.
We have developed our own mobile application to ensure seamless communications between the participants present at the forum in person and virtually. In the application, you will be able to access the list of participants, open personal chats, send meeting invitations, synchronise meetings to your personal calendar and hold meetings either on-site or in your personal virtual room. Read more
• Online masterclasses for mining and exploration professionals.
• Plenary sessions focusing on industry-wide issues (the forum sessions will be held in a hybrid format mixing on-stage and remote speaker presentations);
• Analytical sessions dedicated to individual segments of the industry and commodity markets (including precious metals, rare earth ores and metals, uranium, energy metals, coal, etc.);
• Technical sessions focusing on mining technological challenges and solutions;
• Business podiums organised in the exhibition area will provide opportunities for product and service demonstrations;
• On-site and Virtual Exhibition featuring investment projects; Mining and Metallurgical companies; Technologies, Machinery, and Equipment for exploration, production, enrichment and transportation of metals and minerals; Engineering, Consulting, and Financial Services;
• “Mining Goes Digital” conference offers a platform for discussing mining digitalisation revolution trends and presenting cases of the digital transformation of a mining operation;
• The “MineDigital” competition offers opportunities for presenting and assessing the potential implementation of innovative digitalisation technologies and solutions based on the use of artificial intelligence, the Internet of things, cloud technologies, big data, machine learning, blockchain, etc .;
• The “MineInvest” competition provides a professional platform for presentation and independent assessment of mining investment projects. In 2020, the competition is held online;
• Festival of documentary films “MineMovie” is dedicated to companies and people working in the mining and geological industry;
• The Russian Mining Excellence Award competition established by the MINEX forum in 2007 is the premier competition open to national and international companies operating in mining & exploration sector in Russia The award’s independent committee consisting of the group of seasoned mining professionals helps to access proposed nominations and determine the most outstanding achievements and projects.