MINEX Russia Forum facilitates extensive opportunities for meeting key decision makers in the Russian mining industry.
Last year the exhibition attracted over 1,000 specialists from Russian and international companies. CEOs and company directors – 45-50 % of the Forum delegates. Operation managers and Engineers – 35-45%.
- Automation and digital technology
- Analysis and data management
- Aerogeophysical research and equipment
- Drilling equipment and services
- Explosives and blasting services
- Geological exploration services
- Hydrogeology and water use management
- Modelling and mine planning
- Flotation and processing equipment
- Mining software
- Dredging equipment
- Green technologies for the mining industry
- Engineering and consulting services
- Research institutes
- Industry associations
- Transport technologies and equipment
- Legal and auditing services
- Mining and construction services
- Universities and academic organisations
- State organisations
- Large mining companies
- Geological exploration and prospecting companies
- Banks and brokerage companies
- Investment banks and funds
- Financial institutions and organisations
MINEX Russia Mining Show will be held in Moscow alongside MINEX Russia 2020 Forum on 7 and 8 October.
The show will incorporate:
- Mining Technology and Investment on-site Exhibition
- Virtual Exhibition showcasing mining products, projects, and services
- Virtual Exhibition presentation and meeting and platforms
- On-site and online Business Podium presentation sessions
This year, the on-site admission to the exhibition will be carried out in accordance with the requirements of Rospotrebnadzor.
The entrance to the exhibition is free for visitors. Online pre-registration is required.
At the entrance to the exhibition, visitors are required to put on a protective facemask (respirator) and present to the forum representative a confirmation letter with the registration barcode, printed on paper or saved on the phone. After scanning, the visitor will be admitted to the exhibition area.
Personal badges and handouts will not be issued to visitors.
Visitors are not permitted into the meeting rooms of the Forum and the catering area.
Fifty-nine companies and organisations presented at the exhibition held as part of the forum in 2018.
- Mining and metallurgical companies
- Junior and exploration companies
- Design and research institutions
- Mining engineering and consulting companies
- Software developers
- Exporters of raw materials and trading companies
- Finance companies and banks
- Recruitment agencies
- Legal, insurance and audit firms
- Mining and trade associations
- State run institutes and companies
- Regional authorities and ministries