MINEX ForumTM is the largest international communication and events platform focused on Mining and Exploration across Europe, Central Asia and Mongolia. Established in 2005, MINEX ForumTM organised over 40 conferences, exhibitions, roadshows and seminars for over 10 000 participants.
As most of the international mining events are suspended across the continent, MINEX ForumTM launches online events platform to enable professional communications and knowledge sharing between mining and supply chain companies, governments, financiers and investors active in the Mining Industries in the region.
MINEX ForumTM Online Events
What are the key advantages?
- Save on travel, accommodation and time
- Avoid event cancellation and postponement risks
- Build seamless communications with the markets
- Efficiently develop your customer base
- Reach out to larger audiences
- Present in your language and get simultaneously translated into your audience language
- Run multiple or repeat events at a fraction of the cost
- Create and share your knowledge base with your customers and partners.
MINEX ForumTM online event platform is flexible and can be tailored to specific requirements
Are you interested in communicating with hundreds of event participants and sharing knowledge with thousands of subscribers?
Or are you looking to communicate with specific groups, companies or people?
Would you like to offer free or paid admission to participants?
Would you like to engage in your event delegates who may have been restricted by travel budgets, constraints or availability?
MINEX ForumTM online events offer a digital platform for organising events for up to 1,000 participants in the following formats:
- Online conferences with up to 50 speakers and up to 1,000 participants
- Panel discussions with up to 10 panelists
- Masterclasses and workshops
- Product and service demonstrations
- Project presentations
- Video demonstrations
The Functionality of MINEX ForumTM Online Events Platform
The choice of set-ups
If presenters are seated in the same room, sharing one camera and screen is the best option
Split-screen live-streaming from various locations is also an option, should some or all of the panellists be unable to travel to film in the same location
Present in absentia
Pre-record and play presentation if presenter is not available for the meeting
- A landing page with registration forms
- Send out an invitation to selected participants or make the meeting open to all
- Create brand awareness in the event invitation
- Upload a custom greeting to welcome participants joining your conferences
- Prominently mention the sponsor on the registration page
- Download the plug-in to easily schedule, start and track your conference calls with Outlook® and Google Calendar™
- Prompt participants to participate in survey prior to the event
- Seamlessly integrate your account with apps such as Slack, Evernote and Dropbox to improve collaboration and productivity
- Pre-Record a presentation to playback during a live event or share a link to the recording
- Connect with high-definition audio, video and screen sharing from virtually anywhere via internet–enabled PC or Dial-In phone number
- Download the Mobile App to take your conference calls, screen sharing sessions and video conferences on the go
- Reach a large audience by using the Radio feature to stream conferences live over the internet
During the Event
- Create brand awareness via recorded video, greeting message or corporate presentation shown on the home screen
- Moderator mentions the sponsor in the introduction
- Run the event from as little as thirty minutes to six hours uninterrupted
- Show active speakers (camera required)
- Present slides via screen
- Play previously recorded audio, video and screen sharing conferences or showed documents and files during live events
- Share the microphone with other presenters
- Chat with other hosts
- Networking between participants
- Block participants
- Receive questions from participants via group or private chat
- Lock the conference, manage Q&A, set to lecture mode and more
- Record the event video on the cloud (up to 1 GB)
After the Event
- Receive a comprehensive report after each meeting including analytics of aspects such as participant numbers, content consumption, and levels of engagement.
- Add an option to archive the footage to be available for later viewing by those unable to join live
- Send thank-you emails to all participants after the event.
- Share saved video, presentation slides and other documents with participants.
- Reach a larger audience by using the Radio feature to stream conferences live over the internet.
- Publish the video on YouTube or other platforms
- Publish recorded event video and presentation on MINEX Forum newsweekly digest and reach out to over 3 000 subscribers
- Share event materials with larger audiences via Social media and email broadcast.
- Organise simultaneous translation to Russian and other languages via remote interpretation
- Prepare post-event report website with incorporated sponsorship information, speaker profiles, videos and presentation slides
- Gifts from speakers and sponsors (vouchers, discounts, electronic publications, etc.)
- Free (by invitation or open for all)
- Subscription (participation in a series of events)
- Paid (per event)
|15 minute – presentation at a themed session||450 USD|
|45 minute – session sponsorship + session moderation + 3 presentations||1,450 USD|
|60 minute – session sponsorship + session moderation + 4 presentations||1,750 USD|
|90 minute – session sponsorship + session moderation + 6 presentations||2,450 USD|
Standard service includes:
- Event landing page with sponsors’ logos and advertising links
- Sending out one invitation to participants of MINEX Forum events held in 2019 (over 2 000)
- Sending out one invitation to MINEX Forum News Digest Subscribers (over 3 000)
- Event promotion via MINEX Forum Social Media pages
- Registration of delegates and sending them joining instructions
- 1-hour rehearsal with speakers/panellists prior to the event
- Event recording (up to 1 GB)
- Technical assistance to hosts and participants for the duration of the event via private chat
- Comprehensive post-event support, including analytics of aspects such as participant numbers, content consumption and levels of engagement
- An option to archive the footage to be available for later viewing by those unable to join live.
- Thank-you emails to all registrants after the event (with the optional link to event video recording and presented slides)
- Publishing event recording on MINEXForum.com news blog
Invitation to selected groups or companies – please enquire
Voice over Russian – English interpreter
995 USD per event (from 30 minutes to 3 hours)
Artificial Intelligence (AI) translation (script / subtitle)
150 USD per hour
Post event materials production – please enquire
Advertising on event website
Advertise your company on event website – 300 USD
- Placement on the logo and brief (no more than 150 words) information about the company
- Contact information (phone, email, fax).
- Hyperlink to the company website and social networks on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube.
- Link to an digital advertising page (PDF or JPEG).
- Link to presentation slides (PDF, PowerPoint).
- Link to video materials (YouTube).
- Link to digital article or publication (PDF, Word, JPEG).
The modern civilisation, as we know it, is the result of global cooperation and cross culture communication. History clearly shows that without pooling resources and international efforts it is impossible to solve universal human problems or fulfil major economic and social tasks. As travel bans and “work from home” policies are being introduced by companies and Governments, provision of uninterrupted communication becomes critical for planning coordinated strategies to reduce the impact of pandemic spread of COVID-19 virus caused by climate change and adjust to the new business, economic and social realities.
In the times of unprecedented concerns about the future let’s remind ourselves that Mining Industry serves fundamental needs of our society providing materials for building hospitals, schools, roads, power systems, machines, communications networks and much, much more… We are confident that after the initial shocks, mining industry together with the governments, financiers and investors will find the ways to move forward. In the meantime, let try to keep positive, keep talking and most importantly stay healthy.