Department for International Trade (DIT) Russia is a government organisation aimed to maintain support and develop trade and economic relationships between Russian and UK companies.
DIT in Russia is:
- Searching for UK suppliers of production equipment, consumer goods, and any other products and services at the request of Russian companies;
- Searching for Russian business partners at the request of UK companies;
- Organising business visits to the UK for representatives of Russian enterprises, including visiting exhibitions and tailoring individual meeting programmes;
- Organising business visits from the UK to Russia to establish contacts with Russian companies if different regions of Russia;
- Organising sectoral seminars, presentations, round tables, conferences, etc.